MerryIoT Helium Hotspot Miner V1
MerryIoT Hotspot Miner V1 is a high-quality, user-friendly, plug & play LoRaWAN indoor gateway powered by the Helium Long FiTM Network.
Because of its long-range, high penetration, and high sensitivity capabilities, it is a much more cost-effective way to deploy the LoRaWAN network for sensor applications in the vertical market domain. It provides built-in BLE and QR code which helps set up the device in a few simple steps, and it supports connecting to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet. MerryIoT Hotspot Miner V1 now has US915/EU868 versions with FCC, IC, CE, UKCA, RCM, and NCC certificates.
Please take note that all products sold are designated as a Non-Cancellable / Non-Returnable (“NCNR”) product, except for where any quality problems apply or manufacturing defects.
Users can not modify the FW by any means or the product will be out of our warranty scope. Contact us to review the problem if you want to return your unit. No products will be accepted for return without any prior arrangements. We may collect some logs for analysis.
We may revise this Agreement from time to time and reserve the right of final interpretation.
- CPU: Rockchip RK3566/Quad-core Cortex-A55 up to 1.8GHz
- Memory: DDR3/4 4GB
- Storage: eMMC 32GB/64GB TF card
- W-Fi: 2.4GHz 1Tx/1Rx 802.11 b/g/n, built-in antenna
- BLE: 2.4GHz BLE 5.2, built-in antenna
- Crypto chip: I2C control, Microchip ATECC608A/B in SOIC-8 and UDFN-8
- LAN interface: RJ45 1Gbps x 1
- TF: External TF card slot, Supports SDXC or higher speed
- USB: External USB-A 2.0 connector, Reserved for future use
Global Use: EU863~870MHz/US902~928MHz/AS923/AU915
* Please note that they are different SKUs. Please check with your provider.
Transmit RF Power: 0.5W (upto27dBm)
RF Sensitivity: -135dBm
DC jack, DC12V 1~1.5A
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C Indoor use
Dimensions: L140 x W110 x H20 mm
Weight: 160 g
Type Approval: FCC/IC/CE/UKCA/RCM/NCC.